Saturday 8 November 2014

True meaning of Life =)

Good morning earthlings. =) Waking up on Sunday mornings has always been the hardest thing to accomplish for me.. Had to literally crawl out of my bed one limb at a time. I would usually take around 30 minutes to drag all my body parts away from my bed. :D And after that I would go back to sleep eventually.. Weee~ the joy of Sunday mornings xD
Anyways, I've finally moved to my new home on the 25th of September. Loving my new home but unfortunately I've only lived in my new home during the Deepavali week. After that, I was busy with so many LEO activities that I couldn't go back to Penang. So sad.. ='[
I miss my home T_T
Hopefully I'll be able to finally go back home during the last week of November. Starting to get homesick because I have not gotten the chance to really enjoy my new home =') It's alright. I'm happy at the same time because there are so many activities this month. I sincerely love to join LEO activities because their activities have made me really happy and opened my eyes to the meaning of life. Charity or community events are really worth joining because we wouldn't be only enjoying ourselves but it's for the sake of other people as well. Making others happy, especially those in-need, offers me a form of happiness that cannot be described.
Medical camp - Increasing awareness on oral hygiene among villagers
I'm really happy that I've decided to join LEO club. People ask me why would I want to get involved in the committee and make myself busy with all the work involved. Indeed, they were right about the amount of tasks I was burdened with (especially during Year 2) while balancing it with my studies. However, to me, it's worth it. Different people have different opinions about how they want to spend their lives on. =) Just live your life based on how you define your life is supposed to be.
International Peace Poster Competition
LEO Running Man Camp
Joining various events also gave me the opportunity to meet new friends and socialize with different people from different courses. There are so many nice & friendly people around. It's a great opportunity to be able to get along with them.
Lions Kuala Muda Installation Ceremony
LEO Christmas Party
There were many occasions where I would just think about the purpose of my life. I know that I've been born on this planet for a reason (as many Christians believe). God sent us here to accomplish something. There will always be people in-need of help and guidance and I would definitely try my best to offer my help. I may not be capable of doing everything requested but it's always worth trying. =)

I'm really grateful I've been able to live up to my twenties. Many children out there could not live until this age. Always, always treasure our lives and everyone around you every day. We should be thankful we've lived through so many years without any debilitating illness. Even though I'm short but I'm happy that I have limbs! Even though I'm chubby but I am happy that I'm not starving! Even though I feel there are so many imperfections but I'm happy that I'm me, I'm alive and I'm contributing my life to those in-need. That's the true meaning of my life. We should live our own lives to its fullest. Cheers! ^.^

~ Rachel's moustache collection ~

No comments:

Post a Comment