Sunday 14 September 2014

YEAR 3!! =P

Weee! I'm glad I've made it to Year 3. Had around 2 months of holidays but I was lazing around to the max until I didn't felt like blogging. =d Anyways, Year 3 is definitely more free than Year 2. I feel some freedom but I'm quite nervous coz I'm gonna treat a real human soon! All these while I've only been "treating" stationary dummies or sims. xD Hopefully everything goes well!

During the holidays, I had to pack all my stuff into boxes becoz I'm gonna shift to my new home pretty soon. The renovation is completing soon. They've painted the walls already. 




I've selected sky blue for the walls of my room.
This colour soothes my mind.
Initially I wanted it to be light cyan.
But I have no idea why i felt like choosing this
colour when we were deciding on the colours
for the walls and furniture.







My brother wanted his walls to be slightly greenish or turquoise. However, the workers painted the wrong colour and it became all yellow but my brother didn't mind the colour so we're gonna stick with it. =)





The view from my new house is spectacular. There are many facilities too. Love the gym & swimming pool. Definitely would wanna work out after moving in. =>


Besides all that, I've finally gotten my new spectacles! I find it odd to finally change into the black frame glasses that almost everyone's using. However, since my face seems to look odd with any type of spectacles I wear so why not try this one? XD Odd but I gotta live with it. =p Gotta learn liking everything I have. =/


Every time when I feel insecure on how I dress or how I look, I will always comfort myself by saying that this is me and if there's anyone out there judging me then it's their right to do so but I will never be able to change my appearance. ^_^

I've been insulted before for being short, stumpy and even ugly. Definitely sad at times but I've slowly accepted that I can't change the way I look so I'll just have to live with it and be thankful I have a wonderful and fortunate life.

The insults had caused me to have a low self-esteem and I became very shy. However, after studying in university, I tried my best to change my personality. Tried to be happy & optimistic and when I've opened up myself more and more.. I realized I've become much happier than before. I'm glad I could open up my personality that was hidden deep beneath to everyone around me.. =)

Please bare with my photos, Haha. =d
When I was studying in Year 2 and someone insisted on taking my photo =.=
Few days back I faced an issue and I realized there were a few people that were really there for me.. I had to thank them from the bottom of my heart. My parents comforted me. My roommate discussed and found a solution for me. And I had a friend whom was trying her best to find various solutions to my problem. She was even willing to offer her time to accompany me to find the people-in-charge to solve my problem. She said she's willing to become my partner during our free time to solve the problem. I was really touched. No words could describe on how thankful I was. Her name is Praveena. A really kind-hearted girl. I've never met anyone in my life that is so kind. =') She helped me on many occasions when I had issues that I couldn't solve. I'm happy that she's my friend and I hope she knows that. <3

I think I'm gonna have to end this here. I've been talking waayy toooo much. Goodbye blog & hope to blog again sometime soon. ^_^ Weeeee~ So long folks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment