Friday 23 June 2017

FINAL YEAR! =')

Heyyy blog! I miss blogging. A space for me to express my feelings deep within.
Final year had been hectic. Now that I'm reaching the end, I feel kinda confused. Happy? Sad? Excited? Anxious? All emotions jumbled into a mass of confusion. No one knows what the future holds. I have many plans in mind but we'll never know how the future would turn out to be.

I was involved in Leo Cabinet this fiscal year. To be honest, I wasn't happy at all because I do not favour administrative work and politics. The sole reason why I joined Leo Club was because I love serving the community. Hence, I felt that I wasn't practicing my passion. I've decided that I'll continue serving the community and those in-need as a voluntary member in any organization or events (rather than sticking to one sole organization). In that way, I can serve the needy anyhow I want and do not have to think about unnecessary stuff.

Final year felt rather lonely for me. Maybe it's because I've lost touch with my bf who is currently in Alor Setar most of the time and rarely contacts me because he's always busy. Maybe it's good in the sense that I've become more independent. =D

I've spent so much this year; way over my budget for donations and gifts to my batch mates. However, I found happiness in giving rather than receiving because I love to see them happy. It creates a double-dose of happiness because when they feel happy, I feel happy too. =D I'm kinda sad we're all going our separate ways very soon. If only I could express how much I treasure these people. They really made my days more colourful. I hope we'll all keep in touch. =')

Final examination is looming around the corner; 16 days left to be exact and I haven't finished with revision of the very first subject. =P I will be switching on my study mode very soon; starting from the next morning (8:00AM)! I must! Rachel, you must focus! I'll be blogging again probably after my final exam. So much to say but I cannot afford wasting anymore time. D= Weeeeee~ See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment